Karyn's Photo Creations is here for your photography needs! Specializing in Weddings, Babies, Maternity, Special Events and Senior Portraits , Capturing your Memories; Frozen in Time!
I have been a photographer for over 5-years professionally, many years prior to that as well, photography is my passion and enjoy every waking minute.
Please feel free to visit my gallery, as well as to contact me with any inquiries you have. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Karyn's Photo Creations
- April 5, 2013 - Karen was the photographer at our wedding in York Beach, ME on 8/20/11. She was so flexible and open. I was a slightly under-organized bride but she just jumped in effortlessly and took beautiful pictures. I've been to so many wedding where all you remember is the photographer being in everyone's face, but Karen gracefully made her rounds, I hardly knew she was there. She put together an awesome photo book after the wedding for us that absolutely captured the day. Karen felt like family and not a business. I absolutely recommend her for any photographer needs!!!
- February 22, 2013 - Karen is FANTASTIC!!! She brought all of her photography gear right to my house and stayed for a few hours!
My kids had a blast with her and they keep asking when she is coming back. She really spends a lot of time with each child, makes them comfortable and you can tell she loves what she does!! The pictures came out so beautiful and I love them all. We can't wait until next year so that she can photograph them again!! I can't say enough great things about Karen and her work.
- January 6, 2013 - We have used Karyn's Photo Creations 2 times and both times we had a great experience. Karen was extremely friendly, professional and easy to work with. She provides great packages at very affordable rates. The first time was a photo shoot of the kids - inside she did professional setting and then took them outside to capture them playing - they came out fantastic! The second time, we hired her to photograph a surprise 90th birthday party and while there, she also set up an area so the birthday girl could get professional pictures with all her family and friends. I will absolutely us Karyn's Photo Creations again!
- January 5, 2013 - Our experience couldn't have been better. Karen was very professional with professional equipment and props. You could tell that a lot of thought and time was put into the photo shoot and the enhancement and editing of the images. She has also made it affordable so it won't break the bank for quality on site photography.
- January 5, 2013 - Karen is very easy to work with and has great suggestions for photo shoots. We had a large group and she had no problem getting everyone to looked natural and relaxed. Photos came out fantastic. I would definately recommend her!
- January 4, 2013 - We had Karen take some family pictures for us in June 2012. We could not have been more pleased with the quality of the work and how wonderful a photographer and person Karen is. We will definitely be using her again for other family photo sessions.
Our session was a great experience. Karen suggested Moore State Park for our photo session. It was a place we had never been, but was beautiful. We were scheduled for a 1 hour session and Karen took pictures for over 2 hours. She got us our photos back really fast and made some changes to a few that we asked.
We could not have asked for a better experience. My kids even keep asking when we are going to get more taken. We highly recommend Karen!